- A stunning quality French Linen in woven Multi Stripe
- Four striking colour options in double-width fabric
- NATURAL: Natural Linen background with Stripes in Beige and Ivory
- Ideal for curtains, blinds, cushions and numerous soft furnishing and craft projects
- 280cm 108″ wide. Pattern repeat n/a
- 60% Linen 40% Cotton
- Available as a sample, half metre or metre lengths
- LARGER QUANTITIES AVAILABLE – PLEASE CONTACT US
- Please note that the stripes run across the fabric from edge to edge. This is normal for French fabrics as you turn the fabric and use the width as the curtain drop to get vertical stripes and a maximum drop of 260cm without any joins. For upholstery the stripes can be used in either direction.
- We strongly recommend ordering a sample so that you can feel the fabric and see the exact shade before ordering online. Although we make every effort to be accurate, colours vary on different monitors
- All orders over 1 metre are sent as continuous lengths. Samples are pre-cut and sent out as individual items.
- Sample size approx 20cm x 20cm. More information here
- If you’re making curtains, why not buy your lining and header tape at the same time?
- Do you know that we also offer a made-to-measure service? Contact us for a quote
Comments are closed here.