£2.50 – £18.99
- A lovely quality cotton with a stunning William Morris archive design of a traditional Floral Damask with Songbirds, Butterflies and Dormice
- Three striking colour options in standard width fabric
- STONE BEIGE: Stone Beige shaded background with Pale Beige Damask and White Birds, Butterflies and Dormice
- ROSE PINK
- SPRING GREEN
- Ideal for curtains, blinds, cushions and numerous soft furnishing and craft projects
- 140cm 54″ wide. Pattern repeat 52cm
- 100% Cotton
- Available as a sample, half-metre or metre lengths
- We strongly recommend ordering a sample so that you can feel the fabric and see the exact shade before ordering online. Although we make every effort to be accurate, colours vary on different monitors
- All orders over 1 metre are sent as continuous lengths. Samples are pre-cut and sent out as individual items.
- Sample size approx 20cm x 20cm. More information here
- If you’re making curtains, why not buy your lining and header tape at the same time?
- Do you know that we also offer a made-to-measure service? Contact us for a quote
Comments are closed here.