- A lovely quality medium weight Sustainable Cotton with a high-definition digitally printed 5cm Climbing Leaf design
- by Iliv. Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Part of the MALABAR COLLECTION. In the same collection as MALABAR BATIK AFRICAN LEAF SUSTAINABLE COTTON, MAALA BATIK OVAL SUSTAINABLE COTTON, MAHARANI BATIK MINI LEAF SUSTAINABLE COTTON, PUSHKAR BATIK MINI LEAF TRELLIS SUSTAINABLE COTTON and INDO BATIK TEARDROP SUSTAINABLE COTTON
- Three striking colour options in standard-width fabric.
- BEIGE GREEN: Beige background with Leaves in Shades of Off White and Green
- TOPAZ BLUE GREEN
- Ideal for curtains, blinds, cushions and numerous soft furnishing and craft projects
- 140cm (54″) wide. Pattern repeat 16cm
- 100% Sustainable Cotton
- Available as a sample, half-metre or metre lengths
- LARGER QUANTITIES AVAILABLE – PLEASE CONTACT US
- We strongly recommend ordering a sample so that you can feel the fabric and see the exact shade before ordering online. Although we make every effort to be accurate, colours vary on different monitors
- All orders over 1 metre are sent as continuous lengths. Samples are pre-cut and sent out as individual items.
- Sample size approx 20cm x 20cm. More information here
- If you’re making curtains, why not buy your lining and header tape at the same time?
- Do you know that we also offer a made-to-measure service? Contact us for a quote
Comments are closed here.